Man U look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U look good

inna the Charity shield. The Youngster them look fast and dangerous. De Gea don't impress me at all. Cleverly look good along with Welback and Smalling.

Berbi look like him days done.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Not impressed by both teams.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Xcuse, yuh start fret a'ready???? Where's HL???? It was a very enthralling and entertaining game. I LOVE my side. What I saw today shows me the depth of the Empire. It also shows me that we may not need Wesley Sneidjer.....actually, he may disrupt the flow of the team. Anderson and Cleverley are stepping up big time. The team looks dynamic, fast and hungry. The youngsters out to prove themselves this season with Wellbeck leading the way. Chicharito who......??? Unuh realize seh Valencia not even in the team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Anderson need to improve a little. Give away the ball a little too much. Yout a run this thing, Berbi, seems like the odd man out. Park and Giggs may have problem starting this season. Imagine Owen wasn't even in the squad and the African never even got a game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

.. of course not .... yuh cannot be impressed with both teams .... Man City lucky dem score.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Xcuse, yuh start fret a'ready???? Where's HL???? It was a very enthralling and entertaining game. I LOVE my side. What I saw today shows me the depth of the Empire. It also shows me that we may not need Wesley Sneidjer.....actually, he may disrupt the flow of the team. Anderson and Cleverley are stepping up big time. The team looks dynamic, fast and hungry. The youngsters out to prove themselves this season with Wellbeck leading the way. Chicharito who......??? Unuh realize seh Valencia not even in the team.

Disagree on the Wesley part. If the Empire wants to win the UCL we need to get the next best midfielder to Xavi and Inestia.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lets be honest unnuh nuh waan face liverpool.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am not surprised by your remarks. How many years have we seen the same type of comments from you at the beginning of the season. We are all level right now so this is your favorite time to spew out your delusions. Trash talk will be no less this year than any previous year around here.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

X...sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

et tu Brute?
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

lets be honest unnuh nuh waan face liverpool.
                      ... true why would they want to face midtable teams when there are UCL games to play?

Comment

How many seasons have we challenged under broke leadership, we came close in 09.Ignore us at your peril,if the objeective is a top 4, then it is to win the title.

Comment

How many seasons have we challenged under broke leadership, we came close in 09.Ignore us at your peril,if the objeective is a top 4, then it is to win the title.
                          How many seasons have we challenged under broke leadership,

Challenge for what?

we came close in 09 ... all teams can say that as well. the question is close to what?

Comment

Berbie done and Carroll looks like a beast u see what a contending club can do to a rum ead/ooman beater?....mi nuh sorry fi unnuh!.....bwoy look fit and ready.

Comment

Where am I ?

There I was dressed in SkyBlue..sitting in from of the TV. City up One-Nil and was jumping around like crazy. Two nil and I took off my shirt twirling it around like an bloody elli-kopter. ....

You know the rest of the friggin' story Jangle. Darn!!!!!!!
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X