RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone saw the 2nd goal 'gainst Barcalona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone saw the 2nd goal 'gainst Barcalona?

...last night. Chivas v. Barcalona

I placed that 2nd. goal in my top 10 goals I have ever seen.

I am trying to find the link.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

my bredrin call me last night.. not even him fever stop him from jump up.. him seh it will be the best goal this year.. di way him describe it mi haffi find it..

Comment

First two goals by Chivas were a good display of technique. Lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dGnwSW4EK4

Comment

Similar to the Rooney goal, just your routine scissor/bicycle kick.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7nm...eature=related

Comment

Rooney's goal was very good...but there was something about the contortion of his body...not too routine at all....BRILLIANT!!!

HL

Comment

Very nice!!!

HL

Comment

The two best goals were the first goal and the third goals. The passes that led to those goals were exquisite.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Without a doubt the first goal was excellent (although the Barca defenders gave him too much time; same for the second with the cross). I can't jump for the third one sorry.

I would rate Rooney's goal above this one any day given the degree of difficulty (mental pressure in areal match against a top team) this was an exhibition game. Had he done it in a match against a top club team. I would say yeah.

Comment

I rate the buildup which led to a great goal. The reverse defense-splitting pass was stupendous. That was threading the ball through a needle-eye plus the accuracy.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X