Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not surprised at no interest in U-20 World Cup

Let me take one guess...why?

Any way a pretty good game between England and Argentina last night. Won't tell the score since no one is interested.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

too much football inna the "off season" from the Gold Cup to South American Cup, to Audi, Asian Cup, Emirates Cup, Dublin Cup, Women World Cup, Under 17, Europen Under 21, and all the Friendlies that don't even have a name, MLS, A leauge etc. How we fi keep up to rhatid. Normally now a the time when you make nice with wifey and watch two Lifetime movie but it can't happen again, FFootballl run mi life to rhatid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You see yu last sentence Assasin..it is very true.

Last night i heard this: ....'I thought we were supposed to watch TV together....blah blah..."

The U-20 had just started. All I could say is "hammanna...hammanna...hammanna..."

So football is running my life too Bass.

See you on Sept 4th.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

...moral of the story, wid all dem diffrant cup, nobody had to look fuh cup dis off season...
        Peter R

Comment

Been watching everything!

Comment

The link!

http://www.fromsportcom.com/c-1.html
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

slack!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why yuh tink is you one a watch?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X