Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Arsenal v NY Red Bulls just showed up the gulf

between the MLS and the EPL.
    ...and how naive were the majority of the NY Red Bulls players.

TH14 showed he can still play at the highest levels. Not his fault he had only naive players around him.

...much like David Beckham showed that he is in a class by himself at his LA Galaxy.

...our forward really looked lost at this higher level.
    ...damn ...and here I am wanting our Reggae Boyz to march forward rapidly???? DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

...guess it shall be slowly FORWARD!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

who is "our forward"? I didn't see the game or know most of the players.
    Peter R

Comment

Dane Richards ?
      Peter R

Comment

Mi neva waaan kaul nuh name...but yuh rite
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Who win the Trophy?

Dane was not lost. His team was in trouble and he dropped back deep to defend. He didn't dribble a whole lot and he didn't have a lot of support. He did a very sensible thing in the last few minutes by dribbling the ball toward the corner and killing some time.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

commentators were impressed with him in the psg game

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
              commentators were impressed with him in the psg game
              Yes

Comment

Working...
              X