Congrats Man U on the North America tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Man U on the North America tour

decent results and a chance for Welbeck to show his worth.

My team looking very sharp and everybody looks hungry fi win a place. I was impressed with Wellbeck, Anderson, Nani, the Danish keeper, Smalling and even Buddyhead Obertan.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Much as i don't like them......Very impressive indeed!

Their depth is amazing!!

Hope Tevez decide and stay wid City. Dzeka has not impressed me....yet.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        My team looking very sharp and everybody looks hungry fi win a place. I was impressed with Wellbeck, Anderson, Nani, the Danish keeper, Smalling and even Buddyhead Obertan.

So what about De Gea?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

which one ? mi tink seh all ah dem Gea... LOL

Sorry, couldn't help it...

I was very disappointed with the All stars performance as i thought they started out very positively and for up to the first goal they actually looked the better side... in the end (no pun intended) I guess the better team prevailed
          Congrats.

Now let's see what happens when we are playing for the marbles.
          Peter R

Comment

He is ok, but has not done anything to impress me.He looks competent and has done what is expected. The other one impressed me more, even Amos.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

True,we always have good keepers so he it is a tall order for him to be even normal.

Comment

Like last season?
                Man U worries lie not in the EPL but in the CL,that is the only reason a new game plan is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Like last season?
                  Man U worries lie not in the EPL but in the CL,that is the only reason a new game plan is needed.

.. such a the Dutchman? I can't believe MU nuh sign him. Barca have the 2 best midfielders right now, Xavi and Inestia. Since we caan get 1 or 2 ... get # 3 and see how it goes from there.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Dutchie will be there before the window is closed.

Comment

Replace Scholes like how he did Ronaldo?
                      Maybe a non descript player will fit in nicely as Valencia has.
                      I agree,he should get the dutchman.

Comment

Working...
                      X