No announcement yet.

this yah bwoy nuh easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Di bes place fi live ah englan a London, cold and wet but at least yuh hab nuff entertainment. If dung di m4 pass HeathRow boring weh suh all di way up deh suh ah Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      In his position, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself. By him coming public he is actually putting people on alert. He may have seen what happen to his Tevez how he got out and decide to test the water -).
      Forget the weather, this is a better reason not to like "manchester": http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-prank?cc=5901

Ease off the youth. He is a good player who needs guidance. While you and me may not make the decisions he seems to thrive on, he is making his own way, and if acting the he does can get him a £150,000 Maserati, who am I to say anything?

If any ah dem did do dis to my ride, we woulda haffi "learn dem some lessons!!!"
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

mi can't blame him if him jack up somebody for that.. Him need fi settle, I gave him some time but he continue to do foolishness. Hope he settle and show his true potential. Hate fi see good talent go to waste.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          "Hate fi see good talent go to waste."
          Well, it's better than seeing "a waste going to good talent", like Oshea going to Sunderland. LOL!!! Balotelli is far far from going to waste. He will mature...everyone does.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

some mature when them days done. Let his agent do the talking. Can't blame Oshea, he has won a few things well with Manchester and he just want to be playing week in week out. Can't say that is wasted talent.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X