Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this yah bwoy nuh easy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...075498,00.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Don't sound any different from what the S. American or other Euro players say about life in those parts.

Comment

just the second year in in contract. He had the choice of staying in Milan.

Been to Manchester and I liked it. about 4 hours from London, 1.5 from Birmingham so I don't see the big deal.

This youth is just unstable.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Which team yuh support again? even so, does that mean you have to like the city?

Sound like de yute have plenty sense
        Peter R

Comment

I think he might be referring to this http://www.google.tt/search?hl=en&bi...1167l0.6.1l7l0 when he says he misses Brescia..
          Peter R

Comment

how far you think Liverpool deh from Manchester? LOL.

Comment

What you liking it have to do with anything. Robinho seh him never like how the place cold, always rains and is boring. That is from him first season when him was playing well. When Tevez went back to Argentina and describe the place, him say the City is depressing. That is from him United days. Balotelli likewise. Whether him unstable or not, him nuh much different from many other ballers when it come to living in certain English cities.

There is a reason why S. Americans mostly play in Spain and Italy and why Italians/Spaniards stay at home.

Comment

Because I support Liverpool (team) means I must like Liverpool (city) ?
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  just the second year in in contract. He had the choice of staying in Milan.

Been to Manchester and I liked it. about 4 hours from London, 1.5 from Birmingham so I don't see the big deal.

This youth is just unstable.
                  Sass, having been to Liverpool and Manchester, I can tell you first hand that those are not places anyone in their right mind would want to live. However, given a salary of $150,000 dollar a week and most of us would live under a donkey's arse; it doesn't mean we'd like it. You can't call him unstable for this story - other things maybe - but not this.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

was he stable in Milan before? This kid is a joker. Real talented but troubled. Put everything all at once and you will see. It has been a year since he transferred there. This is just the latest outburst from this youth. He is simply setting up a move back to Italy.

Comment

so none ah dat nuh inna manchester? Binho an him wife hated the place.Cyaamn too blame him but as father paul said 150,000.00 a week. Mario shut up an play Joke he has other options but he has yet to really establish himself.

Comment

For $150K a week I would live almost anywhere... however two sayings come to mind:

"Familiarity breeds contempt" so one year at City and the disrespect is manifested and of course " Absence makes the heart grow fonder"... we tend to magnify and glorify something (a place) when we no longer have it or are not there...

And many of this generation (big generalization) do not know the term delayed gratification...
                        Peter R

Comment

Yuh sight

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            was he stable in Milan before? This kid is a joker. Real talented but troubled. Put everything all at once and you will see. It has been a year since he transferred there. This is just the latest outburst from this youth. He is simply setting up a move back to Italy.
                            I am not passing judgment on whether he is stable or unstable. I am only saying that by itself, him not liking Manchester cannot be a factor in that assessment. Many (stable) people don't like Manchester.

It is people who like Manchester United that I fear are unstable...and there are nuff of dem .
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In his position, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself. By him coming public he is actually putting people on alert. He may have seen what happen to his Tevez how he got out and decide to test the water -).

Comment

Working...
                              X