Dada gets offer from PNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dada gets offer from PNE

RJR news just reported that Kemmar daley has been offered a contract with Preston North End, great news.....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Hope the work permit work out for him.

Comment

Should, he has been on every team for the past few years
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

First step pan di ladder mi yout, ah early out suh jus tek tings in stride, nutten nuh start yet.

Comment

NOT SURPRISING FOR A PLAYER OF HIS QUALITY. i WISH IM LUCK
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Keemar Daley update...

By Ob790
            Updated Wednesday, 3rd August 2011

Jamaican trilaist, Keemar Daley has returned home after a short trial spell at Preston.

Preston are interested in signing the winger but a deal will not be completed before the start of the season meaning Daley has returned home.

The Whites have to agree a figure with Tivoli Gardens, Daley's club before getting a work permit which could delay matters. Once these issues have been resolved, itis hoped that Daley will sign to join Preston.

http://www.prestonnorthend-mad.co.uk...92/index.shtml

Comment

more info from cross di line..

Hi,sorry for the late reply i've been working away.Dada came on for the 2nd half of the wigan game and it was a chance for people to see him for the 1st time,he dazzled almost instantly with some amazing skill but went a bit quiet after that,he also tried a silly shot from 40 yards that nearly went for a throw in.
              The general opinion of him is that he will be a big success in league 1 in england and preston fans are desperate to see him sign.I know he's now back in Jamaica but news today is that its all down to a work permit.
              also on display at deepdale on sunday was a large jamaican flag with Preston reggae boys on it! i'll try and get a picture of it next time.

Comment

Maybe it is jus me, but I wanted to see him sign with a more challenging league, maybe at least the Championship level. Money would be better and he would continue to hone his skills against better competition.

In the absence of other offers though, it is any port in a storm. . .
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

True but if Dada play to his potential by next year he will be in the championship at least. Also remember Preston is trying to get back in the Championship. Their coach is a is a decent one too.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well let us see if another port exists?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X