X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now?

The greatest football team of all time - Brazil 1970
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...action=Gallery
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

What a great post!

The full names threw me off a bit. Jair Ventura Filho - who's that?!?

Good to see they are all alive and doing well. None of them apparently drugged out or destitute.

I wonder if I can meet them all in 2014!?

Great!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      What a great post!

The full names threw me off a bit. Jair Ventura Filho - who's that?!? Good to see they are all alive and doing well. None of them apparently drugged out or destitute. I wonder if I can meet them all in 2014!?

Great!
      The one that threw me was "Eduardo Goncalves de Andrade" better known as Tostão (no Jangle, Tostão is not a Kellog's breakfast cereal )
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jair Ventura Filho is Jairzinho.

Comment

right now they are doing a US pre-season tour before start of La Liga..

Comment

"National team", "national team" we talkin;.... and that national team would have schooled your touring side
            Peter R

Comment

di man seh football team...

school eh.. yuh tek serious ting mek joke...

Barca wouldah run dah Brazil side into the ground..

Comment

Keep it up wid the drugs in that Latte. Not one player on the present Barca could walk with those guys. Play the shot by carlos albertos in slow mo, then look around if any palyer is taking those kind of shots (close was maicon in wc 2010 and his wasn't mid stride). Pele would kill them with his head shot on the cross. Jair would have them on their butts down the flanks.. you know what let me leave and your fanatsy with that club team.

Comment

yuh nuh haffi rely on my opinion.. is nuff expert ah ask di question..

mi cyann expec' a cultist fi contemplate blasphemy.. nuh hot up yuh head..

yuh have man swear seh ManU bettah dan Barca... mi muss argue wid dem ?

Comment

Well now yuh talking mi tell some yute whey mi did ah play wid say Manu nah go win gainst Barca (an mi is a manu fan well prior to King binho

Dat Barca team would ah pick up six from dat Brasil team (Pele dem too technical fi dem yute) dem couldn't even beat di 82 much less that 70 detroyer (certain tehcniques is lost with the 70 selecao, whey yuh tink dinho dem get foot move from? revelhino yute) watch and learn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5KS4BmKeI#t=3m50s

Comment

Re:
                      "Good to see they are all alive and doing well."
                      Everaldo
                      Birth name: Everaldo Marques da Silva
                      Born: 11 September 1944, Porto Alegre
                      The only member of the side to have died, Everaldo perished in a car crash in his hometown of Porto Alegre in 1977, aged 33.
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

once again, your argument is not with me...

Comment

Missed that! Sorry to hear! It would have been nice if they could have all been there in Brasil in 2014.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X