ME ???? "Aquilani our 'Mister X'...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME ???? "Aquilani our 'Mister X'...lol

When asked about a possible move for Aquilani, AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani refused to extensively comment, but hinted that the Liverpool man could be an option: "Aquilani our 'Mister X'? Well, that could happen," he remarked.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

AC Milan looking for them new Pirlo and Fiorentina looking for them new Montolivo. So is them two pushing the hardest for him.

Comment

If pool looses him , we will have a hard time winning that Prem, dont let Kenny fool you , thats the objective , we have nothing else to play for , a top 4 finish isnt a title.

Adam , isnt in his class & slower, meireles doesnt have his vision, henderson would be the obvious choice to put fiyah under gerrard but his youthfull inexperience might do him in , and injury prone gerrad will only give us half a season with his hot head and hot and cold cameos.

The pundits rip dis bredda a part and all the others faults are glossed over.When you see charlie adam play , I am convinced K.K will move him in a defensive midfield position and Henderson to the attacking midfield position to compete with Gerrad.The question is how much damage will be done before he finds that natural balance for pools favour?

Kenny has a midfield problem and dedd wodd Aqualani is di key.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        If pool looses him , we will have a hard time winning that Prem, dont let Kenny fool you , thats the objective , we have nothing else to play for , a top 4 finish isnt a title.

Adam , isnt in his class & slower, meireles doesnt have his vision, henderson would be the obvious choice to put fiyah under gerrard but his youthfull inexperience might do him in , and injury prone gerrad will only give us half a season with his hot head and hot and cold cameos.

The pundits rip dis bredda a part and all the others faults are glossed over.When you see charlie adam play , I am convinced K.K will move him in a defensive midfield position and Henderson to the attacking midfield position to compete with Gerrad.The question is how much damage will be done before he finds that natural balance for pools favour?

Kenny has a midfield problem and dedd wodd Aqualani is di key.
        X - the midfield "problem" that KK has is that him have too many dyam midfielders!!!! Last I counted: Downing, Gerrard, Lucas, Aquaman, Cole, Spearing, Henderson, Adam, Mierles, Jonjo and that is not even counting Kuyt who plays right wing half di rahtid time. I would much rather see us getting a REAL LEFT BACK, a genuine playmaker midfielder, keep Aquaman and get another center half.

I don't know what KK is planning, but selling Aquaman would be a mistake as we have no "Xabi-esque" playmaker in all that. There is no question in my mind that Alberto would make Suarez even more deadly and with Carroll up there to muscle space fi him to', Suarez could have a great season.

KK should loan out or sell: Spearing, Jonjo and Lucas (lawd, mi know seh you tink him is a white Makelele, but mi cyan 'tan him + we will mek more money for him now than at any other time in his career). We should not sell Aqua and we should NOT sell Joe Cole.

I am not happy with what I am seeing, reading or feeling.

YNWA.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not sell J. Cole ? have you watched this guy play ? Cole brings nothing to our forward line or midfield , he is a 4 th rate Saurez or wannabe or a 2 rth rate Gerrad , Fuller is better than him.His 1st touch is poor , cannot pass to save his life and is bitching everytime he looses the ball.

Lucas must go huh ? our Player of the year for the past 2 years a pass % only beaten by Alonso , and you want the closess thing to it out of Pool?

Agaullaini we agree on , but werent you the one that labelled him a bad buy ? I guess when big clubs want you , you see value ?aaahh sah....Rossenerri!

Strange I dont see Poulsen on you list of outs ? To me J. Cole and Poulsen are the obvious choices.So by your standards we get rid of Lucas, Spearing, Jono jo , So where is our defensive midfield if all three should go, granted we can afford to get rid of two ?

Poulsen ?...lol....Lucas mi say fi anchor that , with Charlie Adam in front of him because trust me when I tell you Adam is slow.Aquallani will be our attacking midfielder by the end of the season.How do you cover for injuries?

Start writing Gerrad obituiary , even the british press cant save him.Right now we can get rid of 3 midfielders and Lucas, Aquallani isnt in that group.Poulsen, Cole , Shelvy and Spearing are the obvious choices.

I would throw in Gerrad but the press wants to see Aquallani make him into a fool.

Comment

Working...
          X