The new season is drawing near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new season is drawing near

...............and it's FANTASY LEAGUE TIME AGAIN!!!!!

The likkle league is growing and last season was a close one. Twan beat me out of third place by half a point (based on my calculations). The real joy of the league is the cyarding that gwaan on the league forum. This year, they have made some changes to the scoring system which will give weak managers like Xcuse and Paul Marin and even Gamma (right TK?) a chance to make up the points in the second half of the season. I really like the league because it proves to me that I know more about the ball game than people like Xcuse and Paul Marin. I would love to match wits with "Hexperts" like Maudib, HL, Mr. Grumps Mosiah, Mr. Brazilian Jawge, The Billionaire Tilla, the Ole Veteran Karl, Mr. President himself Lazie (who never do too bad in the WC Fantasy League), My Empire crew - Sickko, Rockman, Assasin, the ManSh!tty/Tevez Fanatic Bricky, the CIA spy Zeppo and the Disillusioned Baby Gummer Fan - Dunny.

Now because of the new format of the league, I am not sure if I set up my group correctly. The name of my group is "Di Bus Can Swim". Try this link and let me know if you have any problems.

http://games.espn.go.com/premier-fan...n_gb/frontpage

Make sure you read the rules and note the scoring system, because "If yuh canna swim, yuh canna cross".
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

One more year to rectify the abnormal order.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle mi deh deh ....di XRISTOCRAT !...PEOPLE DEDDD PEOPLE DEDDD DEDDD DEDDD !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no badda come wid the bag a excuse dis year again.

Gramps!!!! W'ppen yuh naw jine????
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

take aim fire, brap, brap , gunners

Comment

unuh stop wear diapers yet? unuh is the oldest set of babies that I know. When will the Gunners grow up?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              ...............and it's FANTASY LEAGUE TIME AGAIN!!!!!

I really like the league because it proves to me that I know more about the ball game than people like Xcuse and Paul Marin.
              LOL!!! No wonder dem call it Fantasy League. Mi figet more 'bout ball dan yu will ever know. Last year, me set mi team in August and neva touch it again an' still beat nuff man. The year before, me wipe floor wid unuh. Now that the economy has forced me in to becoming a self-employed entrepreneur, the only fantasy business me have time for is closing my next sale. Enjoy yuhself but do', mi beg you get professional help fi u delusional behaviour. Remember, out ah di two ah we, is only one ah we (and hint -i's not not you) can seh dem win di league a'ready. LOL!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

nah tek nuh chat, win lose or draw.

Comment

You still have time to join up!~!!!!

Sass, HL, Bricky, Tilla, Mosiah........etc......

Comment

Working...
                  X