Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Cummings looking good

in the All star game against Manu
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I didn't find that he was impressive. Him passing was substandard and he doesn't seem as sharp as last year.

Comment

He did a decent job. he was the only one actually running at ManU. His passes were good. As Fergie said the first half was good. After taking him Becks and other off the second half was a walk over.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He looked OK when I saw him in the first half. He is coming off a thigh injury and give him some time to recover his 2010 form.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Plus the 4-3-3 formation did not really suit him.

Plus this was a pick-up squad...not knowing each other on the pitch...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If dem did leggo di ball some more di man wouldah more involved an contribute far more. Look good wid di runs dem, but no ball nevah guh him way. Man haffi come deep fi get ah one ball

Comment

Working...
            X