Mario Balotelli fail showboat shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    Would you consider a bicycle kick a 'low percentage' shot ?

Mi nevah si nuhbaddy send off fi dat yet..

Nice attempt to dummy the keeper, replay show di keeper nevah have a clue !

Look like seh #10 did offside tuh..

Whether he tried to kick it in with his teeth, his tail bone or a bicycle kick is not the issue, I *believe* Mancini was vex at Balo's judgement. And the only man who can pass judgment is the coach. So while you and me may not have taken him off, Mancini has every right to for whatever reason he wanted to give. That's jus' how it goh.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ah sarry it nevah hitch up inna di rathole, man jus a free out pan di ting, man score penalty wid backheel him did waan show dem seh mi can duh bettah dan dat, di move di look sweet dough mi nah lie, him did tink seh him offside it jus look suh by him reaction.

Comment

Time for City to show Balotelli the door

Mario Balotelli's latest bout of bad behaviour has laid down the gauntlet for Roberto Mancini to prove his worth as a manager and deal with what is becoming a real problem for Manchester City. As far as I am concerned, the best way he can do that is to sell the player and rid his squad of a damaging element. However, they might struggle to find a buyer.

Mancini was right to substitute Balotelli immediately after his ridiculous showboating against LA Galaxy on Sunday and most managers would have done the same. You would expect the player to understand why he had been taken off, hang his head in shame and apologise.

(continue)
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

commenting on your rationalization.. not Coach civil rights...

Comment

Beckham backs 'great' Mario Balotelli after back-heel row

Page last updated at [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 'MS sans serif']09:24 GMT, Tuesday, 26 July 2011 10:24 UK

Midfielder Beckham used to play for Manchester City's rivals Manchester UnitedDavid Beckham has defended Mario Balotelli over the controversial back-heel which saw him hauled off in Manchester City's match at LA Galaxy.
            Blues boss Roberto Mancini questioned the 20-year-old's professionalism after he languidly put a clear chance wide.
            "I've watched it back and, from his mannerisms, I believe he thought he was offside," said Beckham, advising the Italian to still score in the future.
            "Mario's been a great player for quite a few years and is still very young."
            The former England captain, who used to play for City's rivals Manchester United, added: "He'll continue to get better I am sure.
            "But it doesn't matter whether you think it was offside or not. There are a lot of young kids watching these teams and great players who come out here. You have to be professional and score the goal."
            Mancini, who argued with Balotelli as the forward left the pitch after 31 minutes, insisted that the striker he used to manage at Inter Milan knew he was not offside.
            MORE BALOTELLI INCIDENTS

Continue reading the main story
            • Heavily criticised for wearing an AC Milan shirt on an Italian TV show while an Inter player
            • Clashed with Jose Mourinho, who accused him of a lack of effort
            • Sent off twice in 28 games in first season with Manchester City
            • Threw dart at a City youth team player during a prank in March
            • Inflamed some Manchester United players after taunting crowd after FA Cup semi-final win at Wembley

"In football you always need to be professional, always serious and in this moment he wasn't professional," he said.
            "Mario needs to understand his behaviour has to be good in every game - not just in a final or a semi-final but every game.
            "He knows he made a mistake. Football should always be serious and if you have a chance to score, you should score.
            "Mario is young, I want to help him. That's the end of it. To take him off after 30 minutes of the [friendly] game is enough punishment. It will not have been easy for him - but it has to be a lesson.

[/FONT]
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

nice try by becks ... respeck!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You and the rest of the premiership can only hope...Super Mario is going to make everyone pay this season...City wi seh fi flipping life...

Comment

you done know Becks is not such a good defender from long time, it better him did try a corner or a free kick instead.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think it ( bicycle kick) is a low percentage shot but one that can (IMO) only be attempted at a specific kind of ball/cross, in other words attempting it may be the option to try to score...in the Italian's case he CLEARLY had a better option.
                    Peter R

Comment

As usual, you missed the point. Don't support almshouse....but there's a price to pay - WHEN YOU FAIL!!!

Comment

wow.. failure carrying a price.. imagine that..

Comment

The issue is relative to the options available. If you have more than one option, you go with the one with the highest percentage. Now, if him did bring it off, we couldn't seh dat.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

if Theiry Henry did that while at arsenal would Wegner bench him.. he did worse with a penalty and back heel goal in traffic... or is it because its idiat mario??

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                              if Theiry Henry did that while at arsenal would Wegner bench him.. he did worse with a penalty and back heel goal in traffic... or is it because its idiat mario??
                              I don't think the comparison is really relevant. I comes down to the individual player and the directive of the coach. We don't know what Mancini has said to Ballo, so it is hard to tell. If he said "kill the showboating", then the bench is understandable. If he said "go out there and enjoy yourself" then it's not.

Comment

or if the culture of the team is to express yourself you dont need to say anything.. just be accountable for whatever you do where you do it and the risks you take!

Comment

Working...
                                X