Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hue stays

<DIV>Hue stays
    </DIV><DIV>Jermaine Hue will remainin Norrköping for a few more days. The Jamaican international trialist has been okay in training so far.
    But IFK-ledningen wants to see more before theymake a decision.</DIV><DIV>
    "We want to see how he acts on bigger surfaces, if he is that breakthrough player that we applied for. Jermaine is a proficient player, a reliable passer and ableto be usedin several positions," says Michael Andersson.
    </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Hue stays

Maybe he'll even get fit in those couple of days (tdown)

Comment

Good news!

By the way, how come your baller nuh keep himself fit in the offseason(Chal)
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

<DIV>Fit is relative. He keeps himself as fit as any other baller. How fit do you think others players in his position are right now? Shavar? Teofore? Khari? Marshall?</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/3/2007)<DIV>Fit is relative. He keeps himself as fit as any other baller. How fit do you think others players in his position are right now? Shavar? Teofore? Khari? Marshall?</DIV><DIV></DIV>
          I know you are more intelligent than that. What do Shavar, Teofore and Khari have that Hue doesn't? A contract that's what. This eediat a tell reporter seh him nuh fit while he is trying to get a contract from a team. Hm need a brain inna him head is what him need

Comment

<DIV>Matters little what he says. Would you have preferred he says he was fit and he wasn't? Where would that leave him if they wanted to sign him? They would think, well, if he is fit and that's it, then why are we wasting our time?!?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The fact is there are people like yourself who not so quietly wish our players, particularly Maestro, all the bad luck in the world, and ridicule whatever he says and does. It's called badmind.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Oh, thanks for offering Shavar a contract. A few minutes ago, I didn't know he had one.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (2/3/2007)<DIV>Matters little what he says. Would you have preferred he says he was fit and he wasn't? Where would that leave him if they wanted to sign him? They would think, well, if he is fit and that's it, then why are we wasting our time?!?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>The fact is there are people like yourself who not so quietly wish our players, particularly Maestro, all the bad luck in the world, and ridicule whatever he says and does. It's called badmind.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Oh, thanks for offering Shavar a contract. A few minutes ago, I didn't know he had one.</DIV>
              Luck? What luck haffi do wit anyting? You don't go to a tryout unfit. I preferred he go to his trial in shape. Is that level of professionalism asking too much? You do know that in a professional setups they have fitness tests on the first day of training and if you fail the test they don't even bother to look at you any more. i really don't care what HUE does anymore he has proven that he is not ready for big time football (tdown)

Comment

<DIV>Good! Thanks for playing your card. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Next!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What exactly do you mena by 'fit' and I would agree with Mosiah here that there are varying degrees of fitness...is it possible or even sensible that a player stay match fit 12 months a year?

As some one who was/is involved in physical fitness, any sensible trainer will tell you that there are three equal parts in the process, proper training, proper nutrition and proper rest.

There must be periods of rest even during the most intense period of training to give the body time to heal and recuperate.

This is why I had concerns with Teofore leaving Village to go to the US and then straight to Sweden which saw him playing competitive football for more then 12 months straight.

He ran the likely risk of getting both physically and mentally fatigued and at that stage he could also get a serious injury which could set him back a long time.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (2/3/2007)What exactly do you mena by 'fit' and I would agree with Mosiah here that there are varying degrees of fitness...is it possible or even sensible that a player stay match fit 12 months a year?

As some one who was/is involved in physical fitness, any sensible trainer will tell you that there are three equal parts in the process, proper training, proper nutrition and proper rest.

There must be periods of rest even during the most intense period of training to give the body time to heal and recuperate.

This is why I had concerns with Teofore leaving Village to go to the US and then straight to Sweden which saw him playing competitive football for more then 12 months straight.

He ran the likely risk of getting both physically and mentally fatigued and at that stage he could also get a serious injury which could set him back a long time.
                    Great however I have never heard of a regimen that requires three equal parts of REST,REST and REST. How long now did he get run from MJALBY? I need to try that program out sounds interesting :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

unnuh overlooking the fact that they have asked him to stay

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yow Mosiah, How people BADMIND so? After reading those posts below I could not come to any other conclusion mi bredrin. It seem as if these people only come here to bad mouth the maestro. Bricktop and the other anti-Hue posters, you guys are like white bigots who still seea black person as a n*****, regardless of his or her accomplishments. One advise to unnu, before unnu post anymore F*****y pon the site, just go tun on unnu TV instead of the computer....Please!

Comment

Remember unnuh cant really know wha a gwan with Bricktop. Probably him have up Hue fi sump'n from way back in the day. U can never tell. Maybe Hue storm him gyal.

Comment

What exactly has HUE done besides being run from the only professional organisations he has played for. Him season did done in October/November and inna February him a talk bout him not in shape him jus a come from vacation? This coming from a man who is oput of contract and yuh expect me to be sympathetic about his plight? uUnnuh same one a talk bout top a di world when dem kinda attitude our players have? Man tek yuh **** talk somewhere else before mi kick out yuh teet (tdown)

Comment

Yuh lucky yuh nuh haffi worry bout that cause a man yu love :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

Working...
                              X