Tevez gone back to Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez gone back to Brazil

ESPN just said the clubs have reached an agreement but said the terms were not announced
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Assasin alluded to this point last week about Tevez....but i will expand.

The career of a footballer is relatively short. Most of them leave the comforts of family life--to make an incredible amount of money. In one year, some players make more that most people (will) make in a lifetime.

The family reasons (and language barrier) that Tevez make for leaving Man City is at best petty in my opinion. His misses could ride out the inconvenience for such a short career....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

him an di misses not doing so well

Comment

then you think going Brazil will make it any better? It would have been better if him send the money and think say she still love him more than fi a try to be close to her and she a run from him.

You know how many average baller deh a England have fi him problem?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

then you think going Brazil will make it any better?
          Of course, if you can get a job nearer to your family, and that is what you desire, then take the job that is on offer or you look one that suit yuh, its his right as an employee is it not, just as the employer can fire him

You know how many average baller deh a England have fi him problem?
          yuh know how much average worker a tek bare crap from employer, cause why that bolded word average; if dem never average dem woulda have more choice of employers.

Comment

...the job does not come to you...you have to go to the job...
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL i need you to read the autobiography of Marodona. Very similar... I find the south american player has a hard time dealing with leaving family.. not uncommon to become financially stable and asked to play close to home.

Comment

Tevez isn't going to brazil, their transfer window is closed

Comment

ariel ortega .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ricarrdo Gardner..

Comment

Working...
                    X