Most Valuable Sports in Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Valuable Sports in Teams?

Real Madrid lead Barcelona in Forbes list but Manchester United the most valuable sports team in the world

The Red Devils, who are valued at $1.86 billion (£1.16bn), beat NFL team Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees to top the list. United's advertising revenue has a big impact on their valuation, with the club having an £80m, four-year deal with shirt sponsor Aon and a £302.9m, 13-year deal with Nike.

Out of the top 50 sports teams in the annual list, all 32 NFL sides were included, while just eight football clubs from around the world made it.

Spanish giants Real Madrid are in fifth place, making them the second most valuable football club, significantly ahead of rivals Barcelona, who are in 26th spot. Premier League duo Arsenal and Chelsea are in seventh and 46th place respectively.

Bayern Munich, who are in 19th, AC Milan in 34th, and Juventus who were placed 49th, complete the list of football clubs in the illustrious rankings.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Where is the full article?

Big Up bredrin

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      Big Up bredrin
      Thats the article I saw from goal.com. Yuh cool?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Thats the article I saw from goal.com. Yuh cool?
        Ok will check it later, I love the business side of the game.

Yes man everything good, I see your team beat up a likkle sops size last night, Where was Chicarito anyway, Alex a rest him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
          Ok will check it later, I love the business side of the game.

Yes man everything good, I see your team beat up a likkle sops size last night, Where was Chicarito anyway, Alex a rest him ?
          After conquering CONCACAF .... there is no need to recall him yet. Fergie allowing him to hang with the Mexican Mamacitas .... its well deserved.

Comment

Working...
          X