My support for Bora comes down to 2 things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My support for Bora comes down to 2 things

1)Who he selects as his starting striker and whom comes off the bench to replace him

2)Whom he starts in attacking midfield and whom he replaces him with as a sub .

I have no worries about our defence , I believe we have depth in that department in whoever is selected and plays together as a unit can develop a strong mental bond.

I will declare that Fuller starting in this campaign is the 1st indication of failure or non support on my behalf , as one of my esteemed poster has stated , history is a good indicator of future behavior .If this man has1 or 2 goals to show over two failed WC campaigns he should not be on the team ( AS A STRIKER ).

Its time we invest in Damani , Shelton , Bennet even Sterling and stick with the proven ones Lowe and King.

Hue will get a 45- 60 min from me any day , lets be real thats all we need . whom Bora subs him with will be crucial in this campaign.

Its that simple.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: My support for Bora comes down to 2 things

you a joka to rhatid.

Bora first job is to get a good defense togather.

You think that sive of a defense that we overhype can stop anybody?

Bora first and greatest job is to work on DEFENSE and create one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Read again did i say it wasnt ? point is its has depth to work with.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

<DIV>Yes, I think we have the personnel in defence. Some have more head than others, but they are good enough for a good coach to make them into a strong unit.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>If Matterhorn, Sean Fraser, develops well from his fantastic Brasil experience, then maybe he could vie for the attacking midfield position, either as a starter or from the bench. And yes, I don't care if he starts over Maestro, as long as he actually deserves to. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

X (2/2/2007)Its time we...stick with the proven ones Lowe and King.
          Loggoff and stop waste people time :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

X (2/2/2007)1)Who he selects as his starting striker and whom comes off the bench to replace him

2)Whom he starts in attacking midfield and whom he replaces him with as a sub .

I have no worries about our defence , I believe we have depth in that department in whoever is selected and plays together as a unit can develop a strong mental bond.

I will declare that Fuller starting in this campaign is the 1st indication of failure or non support on my behalf , as one of my esteemed poster has stated , history is a good indicator of future behavior .If this man has1 or 2 goals to show over two failed WC campaigns he should not be on the team ( AS A STRIKER ).

Its time we invest in Damani , Shelton , Bennet even Sterling and stick with the proven ones Lowe and King.

Hue will get a 45- 60 min from me any day , lets be real thats all we need . whom Bora subs him with will be crucial in this campaign.

Its that simple.
            Sometimes the obvious must be stated.

...and, it is obvious each of us will support the coach who makes "the moves" we would have made...after all is said, aren't we not all 'arm-chair' coaches?

mmmm? Fuller has only scored 1 or 2 goals over his two World cup campaigns? How many matches did he start? How many minutes (?) out of total minutes (?) we played was he on the field? Anyone with the answers?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X