Clear All

• Lazie do me a favor real quick

1. Go to www.ussoccer.com

2. Click the "sights and sounds" tab on the left

3. Click the video network tab on top

4. Click U.S. MNT Training in Carson, Calif January 2007

5. Click MNT Scrimmage Highlights Hammarby

6. Click play

Now do me a favor and tell me who that is who scored the2nd goal for the US. You know the golaso.As well if you can tell me what club that player used to play for that would be great. Thanks in advance. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Lazie do me a favor real quick

Why yuh a try spoil mi morning T.K.? Word is, he may be traded to the Red Bulls.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (2/1/2007)Why yuh a try spoil mi morning T.K.? Word is, he may be traded to the Red Bulls.
      Sorry...you know how it is man. As a Knight of the DC United Empire it is my duty to cause pain and unrest among the Red Bulls fans.

Hey man look on the bright side. At least you guys got Claudia Reyna and Marcus Schopp in return. Boy everytime I watch Ricardo Clark play I just shake my head man. He will be feature for the US team at def mid for the next round of qualifiers no question. - T.K.

Comment

Claudio Reyna? Dem putting together a veterans team.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (2/1/2007)Claudio Reyna? Dem putting together a veterans team.
          It look dat way yes. Add in the new 36 year old Dutch keeper you guys just wasted a roster spot on and things will get interesting. Oh well word on the street is that they are going to make a play for Damarcus Beasley and give him a designated player spot. We shall see. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
          X