Ricketts' arm broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricketts' arm broken

in eventful match vs San Jose.. and the backup keeper does effery and gets red carded... Magee (a forward?) gets between the sticks and does a pretty good job. 0-0 final.
    Peter R

He had a clash with Khari. Hope he gets better soon.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sorry to hear.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wow! ...wish him a speedy and full recovery.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Very bad news for a keeper with an impressive record in the GC,his hands are crucial to his role.

Comment

He was at the end of the game with his hand in a sling and smiling so hopefully it is not that bad.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X