No announcement yet.

Congrats to Mexico, Concacaf champions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Mexico, Concacaf champions.

These 2 teams are clearly the best in the region.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yup!
    ...and of the 2 the better TEAM won!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I missed the game and had to settle for highlights. But it certainly seemed like Mexico deserved it -- especially when we threw away a 2-0 lead in the first half.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

US got a LOT of chances too.

Comment

Mexico had the one thing you can't coach.......SPEED

Comment

I think they are also technically better than the US.

Good showing by both teams though. I was supporting the US to win, but had to admire the Mexicans' speed and technical ability.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X