Congrats to the Under 17 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Under 17 Team

Picking up our first points ever at that level of competition. The JFF needs to make sure these players are on a proper program for the next two years because the raw material is there with this team. Hopefully with the influence of Gamma and the addition of a few late bloomers and maybe a couple overseas based talents we will get to the next Under 20 World Cup.

Congrats to Downswell also. I do think he has made some poor choices in the tournament, but he got them there and then he almost got them to qualify to the next round with substandard resources in the build up.

Poor choices with getting them there and almost qualifying ? What if he had ample preparation ? Isnt he allowed some poor choices like every other coach ?

JFF screweeeeeeed these youths , W.D did a damm good job from what I saw.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes he is allowed poor choices like every other coach. Just because the JFF screwed him and the youths doesn't change my asessment of his decision to select certain players over others and where he decided to play them. He made many of the required adjustments in the end, so credit to him.

Comment

Well its your assesment,mine is that he and the kids were screwed ,until he is given ample time to prepare these youths ,because it will come again , I will withold my RBYZ PRO FORUMITE judgement ,he should be retained for the youth teams, he seems to do a good job.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congrats all round. Not a bad tournament. Need a little bit more but we have to realise that we have competed with two top countries and did ok. It would have been nice if they got a little more and they are definately short of build up in the midfield but they did well.

BIG UP JFF, Downswell and his staff and the youths. They did us proud.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Big up JFF ?....lolol

Comment

I hope Japan included in your top 2.

Comment

Nuh them send them go Brazil for the extended qualifiers training before them mess up the Cup preparation.

Comment

why not? They never had to send the youths go Brazil and I assume they hired and stuck with Downswell. You are talking about an organization in the hole by millions of dollars but they never bury their head. They got the tournament in Ja and sent the youths for 6 weeks in Brazil.

Regardless what you think this is one of the best prepared youth team coming out of Jamaica.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So it was a planned desinged to raise expectations to fail ?Well it worked! expectations were raised and we failed.Unless the objective was just to get there and feel out a zone.

Comment

you notice I said "countries". Japan is a big team. LOL

Comment

Maybe them never sure bout the Ben Hammin brown paper bag, suh them never bother spend it. Jack must be tell them hold off.

Comment

Boss yuh nuh mek excuse fi failure if thats the tone , nuh bady send dem...Best prepared team ..wow am I to feel honored....BOSS WI COULDA WIN DI BLOODY ZONE WID PROPER PREPARATION.

Comment

Yes, mi see you say "two top", so me making sure Japan in that two because them deal with a little boy side wickedly today.

Comment

Or dem nuh know how fi organise and market dem self either way dem get wha dem deserve ....talent flush down di drain.

Comment

Working...
                              X