No announcement yet.

What a killah pass by Freddy Adu...!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a killah pass by Freddy Adu...!!!!

So King Freddy created this killer pass to Donavan who centered it to Clint Dempsey....

Cho...ok here....

"The game-winning goal started innocuously in the USA’s own defensive end, but quickly turned dangerous after second-half substitute Freddy Adu hit a perfectly placed long ball to Donovan who was making a run down the right flank.

Donovan collected the ball near the right corner of the penalty area and with space in front of him dribbled towards goal before hitting a low laser through four Panamanian defenders to Dempsey who directed the ball into the net with his left foot from two yards out.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

It was a hell of a pass. On seeing the end result the quote about 25 Freddy hit me.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...Jamaica has an abundance of talent Lazie...
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        yeah ... I was gonna post it when I saw the post about going to England to find players to help the team. The sad thing is the ite was correct so I let it slide.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Yuh!
          ...we do! ...but you have to nourish and develop the talent. Talent buried will not give you regards that the ones nourished and developed ( the ones used) will.

You cannot expect a 'bright kid' to become a top professional if that kid was not sent to school?

You do not refuse to send your bright kid to school, later observe the kid has not become a top professional then you run around claiming, 'the kid dunce eeenh'.

Fact is the 'kid' has talent in abundance but was failed by those who should assist in nourishing and developing the kid's talent.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X