X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible goal keeping

bad goal to give up by the young boyz. Arg 1-0 at 24'
    Peter R

Mexico vs Congo on Galavision, TV for Jamaica game?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Watching online... http://sportzkrieg.com/

I don't understand why sportsmax is televising the JA game but the Mex v Congo.
      Peter R

Comment

bwoy if we only knew how to attack in numbers. Argentina is ripe for the taking.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

jamaican yute walked into the box and beat a couple players, was brought down and no penalty call... they still have yet to show a replay of the incident.
          Peter R

Comment

You got that right... we certainly are not being dominated by any means... we have greater possession but fewer chances than Arg, they look more likely to score than we do in attack.
            Peter R

Comment

them nuh look like them have one good striker either.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

we have had a couple good chances but poor finishing..and seeit deh dem score a second! curses!
                Peter R

Comment

lost my connection...
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    jamaican yute walked into the box and beat a couple players, was brought down and no penalty call... they still have yet to show a replay of the incident.
                    That's not the only call that this ref has miss. All the calls have been for Argentina.
                    I stop watching after a similar Argentine tackle was made on a Jamaican player yet he did not call it.
                    I don't see us winning the match after some blatant calls.

Comment

stiil a watch?

Comment

still can't connect to sportzkrieg.com... it's a sign ... I have a pile of work to go through staring at me
                        Peter R

Comment

Its showing for me.
                          Walker is FAR superior to Wright. I am not sure how Downswell didn't start him.

Comment

still no luck... game must be almost over now? post the score please.. I'll check back later. duty calls
                            Peter R

Comment

Jamaica scored. Barnes with a left footed volley.

Comment

Working...
                              X