Don't want to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want to be

like Zeppo (can't show up) was just a little busy.

From where I stand it just shows that Ja still has more work to do. Playing against teams as the US one will get half chances most of the times. Ja has to be mentally tougher and be clinical in front of the goal (referring to the miss seven mins in the game. That goal would have chnaged the whole complexion).

Yes Ja did well in part A of the exam but part B that carried the most points (and more indepth) showed up our weakness. Well this was just the first exam. Midterm and finals will be qualifiers; I hope Ja will be ready then. At this point the most we can attain is the third spot (as Rboyz have demonstrated) but Ja need to be champions of this region by being first. Only then can Ja really be a force in a WC tourney.

I have no complaints because Rboyz have some things to look on in a serious mannner (1) Psychological state in pressure situations, such as facing the goal and finishing in a clinical manner. (2) The importance of central defence to possession, rotation and transition into attack. It's very important for Ja to hold on to the ball againts quality teams and make intelligent decisons.

Last I still believe that Tappa should look for at least two young talent that mirrors himself (in terms of skill and being technically sound) and groom them. If Ja had a player in the middle that could draw at least two opponent then release the ball, it would be a different game. Bradley cannot handle technical players (for obvious reasons) hence if he is comfortable and not fouling and cursing then you are not doing well.

Rboyz should say thanks USA (because we could be going on thinking that all's well), now it's time to do some serious preparation for the midterm and finals.

Haffi call di spade di spade, right you are sah!! pan all counts. Short an sweet an to di point, cover all ah di grounds weh wi need fi cover. Dem duh wi ah favor fi real, expose di weaknesses an mek dem glaring likkah head lights

Comment

aah I've won a new soul A nuh nutten, thanks.

Comment

ah surprise yuh nuh true, ah nuh new soul but if yuh ah chant di right chune, mi kyaan fight it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          like Zeppo (can't show up) was just a little busy.

From where I stand it just shows that Ja still has more work to do. Playing against teams as the US one will get half chances most of the times. Ja has to be mentally tougher and be clinical in front of the goal (referring to the miss seven mins in the game. That goal would have chnaged the whole complexion).

Yes Ja did well in part A of the exam but part B that carried the most points (and more indepth) showed up our weakness. Well this was just the first exam. Midterm and finals will be qualifiers; I hope Ja will be ready then. At this point the most we can attain is the third spot (as Rboyz have demonstrated) but Ja need to be champions of this region by being first. Only then can Ja really be a force in a WC tourney.

I have no complaints because Rboyz have some things to look on in a serious mannner (1) Psychological state in pressure situations, such as facing the goal and finishing in a clinical manner. (2) The importance of central defence to possession, rotation and transition into attack. It's very important for Ja to hold on to the ball againts quality teams and make intelligent decisons.

Last I still believe that Tappa should look for at least two young talent that mirrors himself (in terms of skill and being technically sound) and groom them. If Ja had a player in the middle that could draw at least two opponent then release the ball, it would be a different game. Bradley cannot handle technical players (for obvious reasons) hence if he is comfortable and not fouling and cursing then you are not doing well.

Rboyz should say thanks USA (because we could be going on thinking that all's well), now it's time to do some serious preparation for the midterm and finals.
          Well said Jawge, you could'nt have put any better.

Comment

Respek sah, hope yuh know wi ah go differ more while

Comment

King Jawge:

Seems Jamaica would have more success if they studied for their mid-terms in the US.

Brazil took them so far.....yes?

..HL duck!!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

true dat, true dat, ah suh it guh sometimes

Comment

Yes Brasil took them so far and will take them further (granted that Brasil got their phd as a teenager in this field and won many awards in post doctorate work).

I notice you were silent on that issue when Ja amassed nine points. What if the US was defeated? Would you still say the same?

Comment

Working...
                  X