Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi feel seh King or Fullah

wouldah score in an empty net...

Obviously the team need nuff game against the big boyz (only way to develop experience)

Das why mi nuh fling wheh seasoned veterans...

Well we see Fuller miss empty goal for JA already in qualifiers. LOL

King mi could swear on for sure.

Comment

yuh ah dis big man now...

Fuller have far more composure dan Luton.. him deh round longah..

Comment

You right. Him own did miss slightly to the left of the upright, not blasted well over.

Comment

Fullah and shelton a battle fi di bench for the 4th option behind king,cummings,johnson and richards....dem a eat di same food biggest problem is the midfield daley need 3 years of grooming hue too old and i dont see anything in england that can help us....my recommendation is blood priestly and daley and look inna england...

Tappa got his tactics wrong, no surprises too defensive 442 instead of 343 no early pressure on the usa,to invite pressure was a regressive move that would invite cards.The usa were just as nervous as us but grew in confidence as we invited the pressure.The 1st 15 min should have been ours to run at them.....shelton continues to prove me right if he could make me look the fool by scoring against a top 4 team i would be a happy man......well tappa u did good but u need to take them on the road and drill alternate tactical manuevers 343 for 15 min and 442 for 15 in the said game we nuh reach dem levels yet but wi on di way
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Opppps thats 5th option
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

oh? suh wha 'appen tu di Don?... sorry , wrong forum don't answer that
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                oh? suh wha 'appen tu di Don?... sorry , wrong forum don't answer that
                mi deh yah!

but mi retired now... sarry
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X