RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No monumental effort, no passion at all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No monumental effort, no passion at all!

Well we have been tried, measured and found wanting.

Again this is what i have been talking about in the 2nd half against Honduras when the pace lifts we dont lift our speed of play, we can't play that way against a team whose strength is fitness and technical play, we have given the US life.

The guys played scared, back on their heels, no anticipation, no leadership at all except ryan Johnson who continually pressured upfront and almost created something from nothing.

Like I said I was not pressing a definitive win, but i was pressing to see us play this new style at speed against a superior team we failed desperately.

US plays fundamental ball that is it nothing fancy, if you give them an inch they take an inch, we need more matches of this calibre team but we can't get more matches like this until we start beating teams like the US.

Good run by the team, now they can see where they stand and really understand where the weaknesses are, so the next time we play US, qualifying for 2014 we will be ready for them.

There are many things to take in consideration. The pressure was on the US and they responded. It was a good coaching job by the US. We didn't start well and our shooting let us down.

Our defense need a little more work but it is pretty young. Taylor red card was a joke.

The US playing at home and just the mere fact that we had to make them play their top game on homefield says a lot.

We need to get back to the drawing board and hope Tappa and the Brazillian will start the real work, they have seen it for real.

Omar Cummings, maybe Fuller and a few other players can make a big difference next time around.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh kno they tried hard. So effort was there.

...now sensible and fearless (composed) effort? That is something else...
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Stage fright?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Stage fright?
          Luk suh tuh mi!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X