When a team have yuh ticket, just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a team have yuh ticket, just

admit it .... the USA HAVE JAMAICA'S TICKET. Good effort Tappa.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

It really look so.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bradley made a tactical adjustment to his team's setup and our team had no clue what to do. Whether Tappa start a different pair in the middle, that doesnt solve the issue of our winger and centerhalfs not knowing who needs to push forward and tackle Bedoyo and Kljestan.

Comment

Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Effort By Jamaica

Wrong Starting Lineup
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          Bradley made a tactical adjustment to his team's setup and our team had no clue what to do. Whether Tappa start a different pair in the middle, that doesnt solve the issue of our winger and centerhalfs not knowing who needs to push forward and tackle Bedoyo and Kljestan.
          Yuh right, but even if they prove that the cow jumped over the moon, the fact of the matter is, when USA see that Jamaica is the next opponent, they can chalk it off as a win or to a lesser extent ... a draw.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
            Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Effort By Jamaica

Wrong Starting Lineup
            What wrong with the starting line up? No bother wid the excuse .. USA better than we!

Comment

As always when we play the US.

When last we beat them again? Oh, never.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Starting lineup wouldn't change much, especially if K. Daley was planning on playing the way he did when he came on. The midfeld would have been even more overrun.

Comment

How did the new starting up play against a better and faster Honduran team. Honduras is a much betta team dan Grenada, yet our midfield played better against Honduras than they did against Grenada.

What change did Tappa made to the starting lineup, albeit by default, to mek dis happen?
                  Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                  Mitty

Comment

K. Daley came on in the second half and immediately had people running past him while he jogged and watched. The US withdrew a forward and put an exra man in the middle. We would have been even more overrun.

I agree that O. Daley should start over Vernan and Williams over Austin.

Comment

Working...
                    X