RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

that luton shelton... it is frustrating to watch him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that luton shelton... it is frustrating to watch him...

why must he dribble every time he touches the ball... he is spoiling the rhythm of the team...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

we've got the ref and luton shelton playing against us...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

He does not have a striker's instinct, he doesnt hustle, track back, and he cannot hit the ball...
      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
      Mitty

Comment

And Donovan Ricketts, apart from the saves.

I think Ricketts made some wonderful saves, but his use of the ball to start attacks is terrible! He has reverted to the constant big kicks out of the back without even a little variation. What has happened to the starting of attack with pin-point throws to key players in good position to get the attack going. I found it frustrating watching him putting down the ball and booting the hell out of it upfield, where the USA on defense wins every time and start thieir attack again. This meant we were under constant pressure defending. I thought Tappa would have done something to change this at half time, but obviously he either did not see it as an issue or Ricketts just chose to ignore his instruction.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Not international standard

Comment

Ricketts will struggle on distribution anytime a team high presses and the center backs are not an available outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Not international standard
              ...not CONCACAF standard.

...but a terror against the 1st and 2nd formers (the poor CFU teams)
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Luton fast ..an foolish...strait
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

True.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I have always thought so...but I guess I was living in hope...
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X