Good defending by the Under 17 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good defending by the Under 17 Team

You can tell that their preparation wasn't as good. They have hints of good build up then it breaks down with silly plays. Lawson and Lewis on the flanks are ordinary players who the wingbacks actually seem to be better than offensively than they are.

Holness although providing the biggest goal scoring threat is also the midfield's weakness. His running off the ball is substandard compared to the other players on the team.

What cable channel or network TV are you watching?
    ...or is it streaming on the net? If so, please post the ur?l!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

http://espn.go.com/espn3/index/_/sport/soccer-futbol#

Comment

http://espn.go.com/espn3/index#
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

they need to move the ball quicker, and the passing needs to be better.

Comment

Thanks!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank you, Mark

Comment

Bay crap yuh a talk!

Joking. Yuh on point! I would only add that our defending also benefitted from some luck.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes. And LA needs to know when to bruks. That is Lewis, No. 11.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We are actually woeful. Very woeful!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A shot by Jamaica

I can go away satisfied now

Comment

This is perhaps the worst display of football i've ever seen in my life. Matter of fact, calling whatever they're doing football, is a disrespect to football. Dem a play "run n walk" or summ'n.

Comment

That was painful to watch.

Comment

that running off the ball thing is a long time thing me notice....him too nonchalant in the midfield

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well... that's football in a nutshell right there l...suh what yuh saying? dem playing jacks?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X