Wendell Downswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendell Downswell

I am I the only one here that sense a lack of 100% confidence in the Young Boyz capabilities. He himself needs to speak more confident as this will help in the team believing in themselves and their abilities. Maybe he needs to consult with Tappa.
    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Confident ? You want him to talk of conquering the world ? and look like an ass .....where was the preparation ?

They sat on their butts after qualifying only to have a practice game on arriving in MEX ?

PLEASE SPARE US THE B.S and when he fails barring a miracle you are going to ask for him to be sacked based on what ? he wasnt confident ? what about being prepared ? and whose fault is that ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i saw a report where he said the preparation was not what he had hoped but for what he did get he is satisfied with where they are (or words to that effect) ... nice doublespeak there if you ask me...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i saw a report where he said the preparation was not what he had hoped but for what he did get he is satisfied with where they are (or words to that effect) ... nice doublespeak there if you ask me...
        Gamma, that is one of my problems with Donswell; he sends mixed messages. Fine, they did not get the preparation he was hoping for but it is still his responsibility to prepare the team mentally. I am hoping when he talk to his players he does not send this mixed message. He has to get them to believe in themselves.

To X: If we do not win a match or do not go through to the next round, I cannot blame him. I will not expect him to create miracle. However, I expect him to instill confidence and self-belief in each of his players. Sometimes we are defeated before we set foot on the field because the players are timid for whatever reason.
        "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

I dont see any winners in this mess , barring a miracle.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I alluded to the same thing,however he has a history of being right,(assuming he is not lacking in ibstilling confidence..).
            I think he knows this is the best u17 he has coached,so maybe more confidence is deserved.
            I am happy with the schedule,each game preparing the team for the other.I think we will make it to the next round.

Comment

There are other variables,acclimatization and being wrongly seen as underdogs.
              Keep your fingers crossed sah.

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed sah.....it is .

Comment

I can tell you one thing the members of this team each has the ability to if properly prepared move to the TOP OF THE WORLD!

There is talent in abundance!

Lazie: Are you now on board?
                  Let me scream once more, TALENT ABOUNDS!

Yes, Sir Lazie...please hop on board!
                  Together now...TALENT ABOUNDS!!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good luck to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X