RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not our business...but I hope they have a very...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not our business...but I hope they have a very...

very good drinking time!

-------------------

US national team or your sister’s wedding?

USMNT stars Clint Dempsey and Landon have opted to do both. On the same weekend.

The Washington Post late Wednesday reported that the nation’s top two attacking players will be flying out to their respective sisters' weddings and miss team practices in the process. They will rejoin the US squad hours before the Gold Cup quarterfinal match against Jamaica at RFK Stadium on Sunday.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goldcup/new...sters-weddings
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

HL going to need an excuse.. this is as good as any..

Comment

We need some miracles at those weddings...like turning water into wine... start praying...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

i think it would be more effective if we turned wine into water ... that would pis.. er tick them off!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, lets hope that the return flight for both these players are on schedule...

Tough call if you ask me.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They must not be taking the game serious...
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X