Sheffield United 2 - Fulham 0. Amazingly,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheffield United 2 - Fulham 0. Amazingly,

none of the Boyz playing, not even on the bench.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Sheffield United 2 - Fulham 0. Amazingly,

If you had RJR you would not be surprised, they said from yesterday that none of them would play today, Luton is still acllimatising and Davis picked up a slight injury Saturday...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

oh .. thanks! RSBC a drop the ball. I expect to get football news that I missed on this forum. PPL ... (N)
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sickko (1/30/2007)If you had RJR you would not be surprised, they said from yesterday that none of them would play today, Luton is still acllimatising and Davis picked up a slight injury Saturday...
        Oh my god Sickko! You actually defended Claude Davis? Somebody quick....write this date down! - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

See what i really meant was, fool fool Santa Claude, injured himself with a rash tackle.......whoooooeeeeee.....mi badddy.....:w00t::w00t:
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (2/1/2007)See what i really meant was, fool fool Santa Claude, injured himself with a rash tackle.......whoooooeeeeee.....mi badddy.....:w00t::w00t:
            Hehe....keep talking Sickko....wait until next year when Claude is fully acclimated to the EPL...he is going to make you eat your words....just the way Ricketts is going to make Tilla eat his! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Claudie right now is doin' ah name check. All those big name strikers like Henry/Drogba etc etc running at him will give da guy some form of an inferior complex. Come next season when he has da feeling of belonging in dat arena, we shall then see ah different kinda beast.

Comment

Working...
              X