What happen to all the Jamaican dem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no gammah.. who dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think it's a combination of all the listed reasons given by the "ites". I went to the game in Florida(left from Ga to attend). Took my cousin and sister's husband with me, they lived in Florida(south) and knew nothing of the game or tournament.

Looking at the turn out that the Guates and Hondurans had I couldn't help but think we Jamaicans don't really love the beautiful game. We'll watch it but we won't go out of our way for it.

Comment

Alot of waggonists for real. I went to hte field I play ball and of the 24 guys playing only 1 was interested to go

Comment

blurtneet!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

aah bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I guess the supporters club has lost the plot? We were supposed to be galvanizing support for the team. We need more people who will step up to make things happen, but for the most part, we have a number of folks who like to just have a place like the forum to vent. I guess they see that as supporting.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

What i cant understand is how a big tournament like the Gold Cup going on and people dont know about it. i couldn't imagine the African Nations cup,the Copa America,the European Championship going on and it's not promoted in the respected countries. About time the Yanks start taking Soccer seriously!!!

Comment

It is times like these when I remember ole soljahs and foundation members like Baller, Courtney and (especially) Mr Blake. Ef yuh no dehyah long time yuh nah go kno' seh Ohene and Mr Blake are one and the same!

BTW, where is Mexxx???
                  "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

gammer
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

oh...whoever dat is..

Comment

Working...
                      X