RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sass , Jangle, Ben...aka Currlly , Larry & Mo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass , Jangle, Ben...aka Currlly , Larry & Mo !

The only person this current team is made for and he isnt a part of it is Jermaine Hue.

He is the only jamaican player that can open up a team with a pass and a free kick besides Daley! daley is young and i encourage the blooding in of this youth but if we can be honest with ourselves , Hue would have made what looked easy , easier.For what ever reason personal or political why Tappa hasnt called him or he has refused to participate his value to the team is undeniable.

K.Daley has 3 more years to progress to Hue level.Thats how good Hue is !

Lets get beyound the bias! Priestly is another youth we shouldnt give up on.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Priestly Interview Shamrock Rovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_CNtDuYr-I

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      The only person this current team is made for and he isnt a part of it is Jermaine Hue.

He is the only jamaican player that can open up a team with a pass and a free kick besides Daley! daley is young and i encourage the blooding in of this youth but if we can be honest with ourselves , Hue would have made what looked easy , easier.For what ever reason personal or political why Tappa hasnt called him or he has refused to participate his value to the team is undeniable.

K.Daley has 3 more years to progress to Hue level.Thats how good Hue is !

Lets get beyound the bias! Priestly is another youth we shouldnt give up on.
      Hue would have made our TEAM weaker!

He would be giving away the ball and leaving us with a 10 man defense. Good TEAM murder 10 man defense (defensive groups)!

...btw - Where did that nonsense about Ryan Johnson not having necessary touch come from? ...If the video clips (extended versions) that I have been watching are anything to go by those sayings are big time NONSENSE!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Xpected response

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Xpected response
          True belief!

The man is too slow and therefore even if he wanted to...and often he does not or cannot...he cannot make the type defensive effort we must have.

It is simple, either you want us to move towards TOP OF THE WORLD or you pick players who retart such progress.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hue would have made our TEAM weaker!

He would be giving away the ball and leaving us with a 10 man defense. Good TEAM murder 10 man defense (defensive groups)!

Hog Wash Karl!!!! Hue in this middle would be a plus. Jerry is an offensive power and the hub in the middle. We have enough players running around the park to clean up the defence.

But let us just hop skip and move on from Jerry; he is (I am told) now concentrating on his next stint as a coach.

"Dada" Daley & Akeem Priestly are the two we should probably be grooming to be midfield generals.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I agree with.............wait for it....................

Karl

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unnu have time. Karl see Hue play 2 time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your opinion, boss!
                  ...mine is, mine!

Comment

Working...
                  X