RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the saying guh? Show mi yuh friends ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the saying guh? Show mi yuh friends ...

image courtesy of BS.com.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How the saying guh? Show mi yuh friends ...

....and mi show u 40 gran US.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
      ....and mi show u 40 gran US.
      Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Dat one sweeeeeet me!!!!
      Good one Lionpaw. LOL!!! Mi cyan stop laff...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why our esteemed journalists at the Observer & Gleaner caan ask the question bout the $40,000 gift?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i believe that burrell is already on record as denying receipt of the monies

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well Burrell sticks by his Jack.
            Loyalty has its rewards.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Please post the link for that public record.

thanks
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

not sure where i read it, it may have been in the observer (in response to seaga's letter/statement to the jff at the outset of the scandal)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The link on the reggaeboyzsc.com site

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  not sure where i read it, it may have been in the observer (in response to seaga's letter/statement to the jff at the outset of the scandal)
                  http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...hlight=burrell

Aaaaaaaaaaaah...sah???
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X