My team is running on fumes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team is running on fumes....

The US squad is still very formidable. Keep that at the front of your skulls!!

Just looking at the squad, i see some very 'tired' players.

Bocanegra, Cherundolo, Donavan, Dempsey...all are a shaddow of what that are capable of doing. Last nights game took a lot out of them.

We all remember how easily the US would dispatch of these CONCACAF stragglers.....

Sundays' game will be a good chance for Jamaicans [to tell stories for generations to come ] if that eek out a Win.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I see you don't want to stick your neck out, but I see right through you HL. Plus I know where your heart lies.

GO REGGAEBOYZ!!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

in a clock somewhere?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Woe ye of little faith

Sounds like a man preparing for defeat.... nuh worry yuhself.. di game still haffi play ...an Babylon still playing at home

Keep hope alive..
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

behave yourself Jangle...will you?

But seriously, Guadaloupe, Jamaica and panama are teams that have significantly improved. Canada was no pushover too. I think Canada won this thing in 2000. Panama was in the semi or final if i recall correctly.

MY TEAM has the desire and guts. Last night misses...I just can't get over. did you see the game?

HL

Comment

H.L

Why the harsh tone ... Keep that at the front of your skulls!! Are we supposed to care ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and the talking down to people ... i mean if that isn't a "knowitall" jamaican attitude i don't know what is!

i sense he is in the midst of an identity crisis! "who am i really"? "how did i get here?" .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I tell yuh sounds like a crisis!..lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is room on the Reggaeboyz bandwagon...
                  Peter R

Comment

mi a spread out misself!

Comment

Heads I win
                      Tails I win

Ban-waggon is right.

HL

Comment

Admiral Stockdale? A suh 'im did name?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A see you leave work early...(as usual)

HL

Comment

Tree o'clock! Why mi muss deh yah longer?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X