Marlon King can't make the side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King can't make the side

unless he submit to discipline on and off the field.

If you notice the kind of discipline this team have it may be a divine reason why my balla Pepe missed the flight.

Even Bibi is subjected to role playing if he joins.

Sorry to buss the bubble but there are currently no UB40 out there at the moment to add anything much but there are some promising ones that might buss in the next year or two.

As mi say this lot is the most disciplined team on and off the field.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Jamaica has plenty of players, mostly in Europe, who could contribute to the World Cup qualifying.

I forgot who posted it, but someone posted a list of "Players Not Playing In Gold Cup"

Comment

yes Bruce some can contribute, some can't. You ever wonder why Tappa don't call Damian Stewart and Claude Davis even when them a get work permit when so many of our players can't?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Marlon King cannot add anything to di side ??

King and I would even add Fuller have been waiting for this level of build up play..

Throw in dem man deh and people deddah !

Memba mi tole yuh !

Comment

Re: Players Not Playing In The Gold Cup

Marlon King (Coventry FC)
          Khari Stephenson (San Jose FC)
          Lovel Palmer (Houston Dynamo FC)????
          Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Bristol City)
          Akeem Priestly (L.A. Blues FC)
          Andy Williams (Real Salt Lake)
          Jermaine "Teddy" Johnson (Sheffield Wednesday)
          Nyron "Nugsy" Nosworthy (Sheffield United)
          Joel "Jobi" McAnuff (Reading FC)
          Nick Addlery (Puerto Rico Islanders FC)
          Daniel Johnson (Aston Villa FC)
          Daniel Gordon (Frankfurt)
          Jerry Hue (Harbour View FC)
          Shawn Francis (Columbus Crew)
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

hue?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Khari, Lovell, Priestly, Addlery, Hugsy, Francis don't improve this team. Unless we have injuries and need some squad players. Hue and Andy are good options to have off the bench.

Comment

Jerry is no longer interested. As far as I heard, Jerry has designs on coaching at this point. I may have been told wrong....maybe Mo can concur!
                "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Lovell Palmer is the only one on that list who could make this team...Punto Finale!!!

Khari Stephenson????
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Not a matter of no longer interested..him cant make it at this level at all...
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Over who?

Comment

I would pick him over Austin any day, he has been playing well in MLS and score some nice free kicks and he does not get red cards like Rudy, and his work rate is quite high
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Fuller just have to understand that him a nuh King Pele and play that forward role Johnson is playing.

King, we would have to close the hotel bars while the tournament last and make sure him can't jump outa any window

Comment

Very good point BenJ about Fuller. Fuller has been waiting on a Jamaican midfield or team tactics that is up to his talents.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Two comedian Buss one time or three ? Fullar has been waiting ? Fuller muss understand ? so if im nuh get it fi wha dis now 4 campaign im a guh get it now , and dis team juss mek fi im ?

Bwooy unnuh can gamble sah or unnuh juss fool ?Unnuh waah dash whey a WC birth fi test a failed theory again.....Isnt that what they call madness doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X