No announcement yet.

Wow.. what a ting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

win your zone and you will not meet early...and you will validate your "best status"...case and point Jamaica won their zone and Honduras came in second....but Jamaica will be playing a much stronger team (based on ranking) than Honduras just to preserve the big money game till the final....and we wonder why CONCACAF might be corrupted??

Comment

The US has earned its seeding at the tournament. Most of the sports that appeal to the casual fan in the use the same seeding format. Jamaica playing someone stronger than Honduras is playing is only because the US played poorly and as a result finished lower than their seeding.

All of that is quite fair.

Comment

point taken...but there are 3 zones top 2 teams and the two best third place teams go through. Normal seeding for a tournament will see the top 2 group winners playing against the 3rd place teams....just never liked the format that's all...worst like how this Jamaica team is playing too good to run up into a game that it would be in the best interest of "THE POWERS TO BE" for their opponents to go through to the final...would be a shame

Comment

mmmm?

Somwan a try throw a spanna innah di wuks!
          ...a wanda iffen som a wi a guh fall fi hit?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
            Sad to say...I have a feeling that US going win an idiot game with some "controversial" calls. The fact of the matter is the Gold Cup was created to make money for CONCACAF which is why Mexico and US will never face eachother unless it is in the final which is a joke in itself. I feel after this Gold Cup with the gap between teams closing and FIFA peeking around the format might just change
            Our coach and our players should know they must play with foot on the trottle and even if we are 3 - 0 up not to ease up.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
              win your zone and you will not meet early...and you will validate your "best status"...case and point Jamaica won their zone and Honduras came in second....but Jamaica will be playing a much stronger team (based on ranking) than Honduras just to preserve the big money game till the final....and we wonder why CONCACAF might be corrupted??
              Well I have not a problem our REGGAE BOYZ are just going to validate themselves!

Comment

hear me NOW and believe me later!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Selah!

Comment

got yah

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X