Wow.. what a ting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.. what a ting

The first win by Jamaica over USA knocks them out of the Gold Cup...

Revenge at RFK... dem tink mi figghet the imaginary 'handball' OUTSIDE di area

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      The first win by Jamaica over USA knocks them out of the Gold Cup...

Revenge at RFK... dem tink mi figghet the imaginary 'handball' OUTSIDE di area

it was a HANDBALL, but it was outside the area
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Ball pon hand that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That was not a Handball.. yu mussi mean ball pon Hand..

Nuh start nutting in yah !

Comment

watch di reffing ...CONCACAF (US and Mexico) currently at loggerheads with CFU ... pick sense outta nonsense!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The historical irony is kinda wierd.

Comment

there is more than irony going on here .... TRUST me on that!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think they need some handsss(plural) of God to save them and mysteriries peanaltiesss(Plural).

Dem a get a beating.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That could easily happen. Did you not see how Goodson didn't even get called for a foul when the player from Guadeloupe was in on goal and he was last man.

Comment

...and if there is any reffing hanky panky, FIFA sanctions it all by default (or inaction). If they were to even allow video replays which are virtually instantaneous some of the dubious calls could be eliminated...FIFA well an know seh keeping out technology means FIFA controls the outcome... CONCACAF would know that..
                      Peter R

Comment

Sad to say...I have a feeling that US going win an idiot game with some "controversial" calls. The fact of the matter is the Gold Cup was created to make money for CONCACAF which is why Mexico and US will never face eachother unless it is in the final which is a joke in itself. I feel after this Gold Cup with the gap between teams closing and FIFA peeking around the format might just change

Comment

But why should the format change? They are always the highest seeds, the USA and Mexico. Nadal is not going to meet Fede...Djokovic unless it's in the final. Sounds fair to me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Which is why tennis does not appeal to the "casual fan" there is no parity...the playing field should be level....looking back at it now the US is not playing like they belong in the top 2

Comment

but why should the two "best" teams meet early?!? that would not be fair to them.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X