Ronaldo seals Milan move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo seals Milan move

<P class=big>Ronaldohas completedhis move from Real Madrid to Milan after the two clubs finally reached an agreement on Tuesday. <P nd="1">The 30-year-old striker has signed a deal until June 2008 with the Rossoneri for an undisclosed fee. <P nd="2">Ronaldo said: "After four and a half years at Real, I'm expecting an important challenge with Milan's shirt. <P nd="3">"I still felt good in Madrid and also with thecoaches, with the exception of one." <P nd="4">The move ends more than two weeks of negotiations between the clubs for the Brazilian. Talks had collapsed on Monday after thesides failed to agree on a transfer fee for theplayer,with Real asking for €8million and Milan offering seven. <P nd="5">It has been anticipated that three-times Fifa World Player of the Year Ronaldo would leave Real after coach Fabio Capello made it clear he did not feature in his plans. <P nd="6">Ronaldo, whohas won two World Cups with Brazil and holds the record for goals scored in the World Cup, scored 104 goals for Real since joining them in August 2002.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Ronaldo seals Milan move

I would love to know what happened with the negotiations with Red Bull to rhatid. I would have bet anything that the money alone would have made him decide to play his twilight years in MLS. Then again he is probably not old enough for the Red Bulls anyway. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
    X