a few pointers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few pointers

Tappa did the right thing to give Kemar 90 minutes at this level. He now knows what it is like in a competitive environment and should strive for that level.

The defensive work we had to do, I am happy because we needed it. Can you imagine in qualifiers in Central America, the environment.

Mi brethren them tell me 1000 yard man never inna the stand and the Hondurans were very hostile. Throwing all kind a thing and he almost got in a fight because of of them disrespected him.

The major thing is they had no real clearcut chances and most of their shot were from 30 yards out.

Now people just see the quality of the side. Even if we don't go any further this team is one to build on and hopefully get some good quality games.

I give the coaching staff 100% credit.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Tappa Tap Tappa mek mi haffi shut up,Fergie caan duh dat.I do not expect any significant changes to the team comes WC,that would fly in the face of what Theo has identify as the road map to sucvess.Ricketts,Shavar,Austin and Omar Daley are veterans,each capable of steadying the ship IF needed.

Comment

I wouldn't look to Daley. He has one a them "bad" moment every so often. He run's down the field and make a wild tackle. The others are good about that. JT also seems to be a good character on the field.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Guatemala and Honduras wear the same color. There were a combination of both fans.

I am sure that Guatemalians were cheering for Jamaica...

I have afeeling that the TriState area will represent themselves well in DC.

It's times like this that i miss living up north.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X