Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final piece of the puzzle

Dagger tuh di heart clinical striker...

UB40 or wherevah... if they seal dat up.. start unnuh Brazil booking plans..

Costa Rica ?.. sarry
    Honduras ?.. try yuh bess
    USA ?.. poor dem..
    Mexico ?.. well.. dem look strong up front.. no lie.. mek wi fight it out..

We still need to bring back Marlon King and Ricardo Fuller to join our arsenal up front. Their experience in WCQ is invaluable.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Marlon King or Cummings (assuming they are still sharp and clinical when qualifiers start) replacing Ryan Johnson. Add to that Fuller off the bench (assuming his ego can manage that) would be good assitance for this team.

Comment

yuh mad... how yuh fi give up pon ryan johnson when the world cup is almost 3 years away... marlon king and fuller will be in wheelchairs by then... ryan, cummings, shelton are the future for brazil...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
          yuh mad... how yuh fi give up pon ryan johnson when the world cup is almost 3 years away... marlon king and fuller will be in wheelchairs by then... ryan, cummings, shelton are the future for brazil...
          Who said anything about giving up on him? QUALIFIERS is NOT three years away. In qualifiers you pick your best team. If by time the world cup comes around, Johnson is the best option, then he should play.

Right now Shelton, Cummings, Richards is the starting front three. Cummings is injured, so Johnson starts. Even if I include Fuller and King, Johnson would still be in my squad because he has the versatility to play on the left or in the center and he works hard for the team.

Comment

Cant understand this obsession with fuller,one of them will be role players off the bench,sad to say and the bias nod by some will go to fuller.if king has humbled himself i hope he returns to the fold.....but that depends on Tappa
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You nuh see me say him would have to play off the bench (if him ego can accept it).

Comment

Ok boss mi say bias, how im even mek yuh bench over king....but mi know di xcuse /slight already king too rebellius and fuller is a good quiet role player forget the fact ...juss come king ave a better strike rate dan fuller.....funny how england can deal wid fi dem rebellious players and we cant.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You nah read. Both Fuller and King in my squad. Starting is Shelton on the left, King (Not Fuller) or Cummings in the Middle, and Richards on the right. Then subs are Fuller and Johnson.

Comment

Ryan Johnson, Omar Cummings, Dane Richards, Luton Shelton and Fuller are the Reggaeboyz strikers right now. Fuller is not at the GC only because he is injured. It would behoove Tappa to recall Marlon King for WCQ. We need our best teams always during qualifications.

I welcome all players who will be able to contribute positively to our winnings during the qualifying rounds. If Granny Marshall and Andy Williams can help in those matches, send dem come tuh!

The WC Squad, after we qualify, will be another story! Then, we will need only the able-bodied men.
                    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Read??? If yuh waan lost s'mptin just put it inna a book and Xcuse caan find it. X just have it out fi Fuller.....and him talk bout obsession.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ok sah ...johnson on the bench?

Comment

ok sah... guess i didn't quite understand you, i saw 'replacing'... mek sense but my argument is johnson would still have to be there for qualifiers... he has been a scorer of goals... we always need that...

factoring injuries and availablity of players, form and fitness johnson just may be ahead of fuller and king...

the pool is big and players can be rotated... fuller and king would have to commit to this disciplined style of play... history doesn't show that they can do that...

i think tappa is preparing this group for qualifiers...
                          Last edited by Baddaz; June 14, 2011, 05:14 PM.
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

A warn unnu not to leave out Mattocks. He more than likely will be leaving school after this season. He is a pretty good striker. Head the ball good and strike the ball well.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mattocks will be in the mix if he continues to improve. That is more pace for our opponents to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                              X