Teacha walk pon him ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacha walk pon him ball

all gainst big side. How dem say we can play so slow gainst big side?

Them think a run up and down did?

Rooollll balll fi dem.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Bwoy wi nuh waan nuh waggonist pan di truck, yuhnuh, mi personally gwine push off smady. Ball under dem skin, kyaan fi get mi bwoy Dada Daley true ball pan dem, like death.

Comment

Have you ever seen Yagga Rowe or Frank Worrell bat?

Everything looks in slow motion. It is lack of grace and ease of movement that has some looking like scurrying...and it is grace and ease of movement that has some looking like they are moving in slow motion.

Our REGGAE BOYZ is blessed with speed across ground.

You better believe that speed is very, very important. ...along with speed across ground you must also have speed in moving the ball around. You must have much passing and moving. You also must have speed of thought. ...what is referred to as 'foot speed' (that ability to beat an opponent and at other times ability to snatch a ball or poke a ball away from an opponent). ...'speed' in all its forms is liberally distributed throughout the TEAM.

...just that I am concerned about our defense. Can't call any names our opponents may be reading.
      Last edited by Karl; June 13, 2011, 10:41 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

speed across the ground......wi have speed thru the air as well .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X