The Jamaica medical team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jamaica medical team

So i watched the Jamaica / Guatemala game again.

That defensive player that appear to hyper-extend his knee did not get good professional care at the onset.

The two care givers who ran on the field looked cluless. The player was in a great degree of pain. I find it shoddy that it was Ricketts and another player who supported this player off the field.

After which, the male medical person took the players' leg and apply the streatch treatment for hamstring or quadracept cramp.

How is this defensive player doing?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Just like you to put down our medical personnel. It's very likely they got their training in the USA!

Maybe it was the failing of the Gold Cup that the players had to take the injured one off the field. Where were the stretcher guys??!

I remember going to my dentist here in Jamaica, who was trained in the USA. He gasped when he saw the crap fillings that were done while I lived in the USA.

Give us a break, HL. Please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah...rrrright.

I was thinking that they had stage fright!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jamaica has dentists?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          So i watched the Jamaica / Guatemala game again.

That defensive player that appear to hyper-extend his knee did not get good professional care at the onset.

The two care givers who ran on the field looked cluless. The player was in a great degree of pain. I find it shoddy that it was Ricketts and another player who supported this player off the field.

After which, the male medical person took the players' leg and apply the streatch treatment for hamstring or quadracept cramp.

How is this defensive player doing?
          "sometimes its better to keep your trap shut amd make people think that you are a @#$%..rather than open it and remove all DOUBTS !!"
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
          X