No announcement yet.

Warner Must Go - Seaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ranting, PNP rhetoric.. should bring back some household memories for you..

Comment

DayWalker lucky im neva run ova mi toe...is den dawg wudda nyam im suppa
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Why not the race card? Save the proverbs. The reason why we still have a race problem is because we are too uptight about it. Deal with it, resolve the issue, and move on!

If it's one thing I like about Warner it's his arrogance as a black man. Yes, I said it! He's not one to be taken lightly and is not impressed simply by one's colour or your country as too many of us are!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you talking bout political rhetoric?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

di ongly colour Jack seem to love is Green

Labour mi seh
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

GROOOAAANNN!

Why do I find myself agreeing with One Don so much these past few years????

He is right though Warner has to go...and sooner than later
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

What about Gamma?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Gwaaan use race argument fi defend tief!

A teief is a teief is a tief. To use race means that you condone tief and are thus a hypocrite.

Comment

Why do I find myself agreeing with YOU so often nowadays? When yuh tek yuh meds you quite lucid and sensible! LoL

Comment

Pull dat card when decent black people are prejudiced against. It happens often enuff (on a daily basis), but it seems like mainly the scoundrels get any protection from the "card".

Comment

Working...
                      X