GC Squad injury update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Squad injury update

Any word on Dicoy Williams' injury? Is there any chance he will be able to return for the rest of the competition? After receiving his second yellow at this stage of the competition, he was expected to miss the next match. However, he had to leave the match early due to injury.

Watching the replay, I was wondering what was he doing to get that injury. I did not see a ball he was kicking at, but he was there kicking around the player in fromnt of him and hyper extended his knee. With Goodison and Marshall missing from the squad, we are short two defenders already. Lets hope he can return for the rest of the matches after his scheduled sit out match against Honduras.

On to Omar Cummings. I know he is still listed in the squad. Is there any chance he will be well enough to report for the rest of matches? I would love to see him get back into the squad.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

The report yesterday said Cummings should play with Colorado in their next game. If he comes through fine he will be joining the squad as Tappa said he is always a part of the squad and they are in communication.

Dicoy was trying to kick around the player for real. I hope he is ok. I hope Morrison is also ok.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dicoy lucky him never give dem a penalty. Was a rather silly play. And then he goes and injures himself from it.

sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can remember my days playing some "country ball" and a some a dem kick deh fi real. If a did later inna the game "that ref"' woulda give a penalty fi real.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He was very lucky could have easily been a penalty.

Comment

Working...
          X