Congrats to the Rboyz, Tappa and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Rboyz, Tappa and

the JFF. Thanks also to Brasil. I must say the Rboyz have improved. Saw the game against Grenada but held my thoughts because it's about time Ja dominate all caribbean teams in order to establish themselves as a power. Guatemala fell after relentless pressure from the speed on the flanks. I really hope the boyz continue their game and establish themselves in the region.

Glad to see Ja bringing an attractive brand of game to the Gold cup. Ja is way more effective when the pass the ball around and look for openings; first I'm seeing so much possesion from JA.

reminds me of the Lazaroni days... ball did ah roll..

Comment

huh!? this was a far cry from those days!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi seh it remind mi...

Comment

Amen jawge, amen.

Comment

mi hear yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes Willi, Haffi cheer on the Boyz and their work.

To Tappa and the Boyz:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c

I know you guys worked hard to achieve the present objective, may God go with you in order to achieve more.

That's all I have to say for those young men that steps out there and give their all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                Yes Willi, Haffi cheer on the Boyz and their work.

To Tappa and the Boyz:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c

I know you guys worked hard to achieve the present objective, may God go with you in order to achieve more.

That's all I have to say for those young men that steps out there and give their all.
                Love your dedication sir. Very fitting
                "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Working...
                X