Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah so unnu see the Barca game???

Dem get ball from under them rhatid.

Unnu under stand the first half was just to stretch them out and tired them out. Sencond half was fi ball them.

See was that fast enough fi unnu?

Di ball sweet nuh rhatid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

One ting fi certain, this is a significant improvement in the quality of the play. Mi want a win vs Honduras.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuh can see thru di yolk?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

??? wha dat mean?
        Peter R

Comment

dat means smddy a wear "see-thru". Bwoy yuh slow sah.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sass, has been covered with the sticky stuff recently. First he came out swinging that nothing went wrong with the Vaz tax evasion scandal. And now, no matter what, he needs to maintain that Jamaica will play beautiful Barca-like football not only against Grenada.

The only trouble now is, there is some hydrogen sulphide coming off the egg right about now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again unnu a follow fools' goal. The more you see what happen in the Vaz thing and read the tax law of Jamaica you see that he is in the right. Second thing is Jamaica played the beautiful game in both game and was impressive. Unnu gwaan look fi all the negivtives.

Unnu sound like HL and Zeppo, Unnu take over Zeppo handle?

Enjoy it while it last, just like when Liverpool win them one game.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X