suh HL, how did you enjoy that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suh HL, how did you enjoy that?

Is America now taking us a little more seriously? We still need to work on NOT giving away the ball needlessly. Apart from that ...we reddi fi unuh
    Peter R

wha? Grenada ...gens de run of play... gooooaallll!!!! congrats to mi Grenadian bredrin !!
    Peter R

Comment

Steady as she goes Pete.

I was a good game Very happy I decided to take the trip.

A team is as good as it's last game. Guatemala played up to their ability.

Jamaica still have apparent weaknesses. Better teams can exploit them.

The biggest weaknesses I see are : a few players tend to hold the ball one or two touches too long. Another is some players could show more support off the ball. In other words the work rate of some players could improve. The #9 player is very good with the ball but could improve his support without the ball.

The biggest test will be Honduras. This is another game I would like to see A-LIVE!!

BTW: I saw Karl at the game. It was nice meeting him after a long spell.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Sorry I couldn't be there... some of us are not self-employed nor have the freedom to jet set all over the place like some forumites, where is Paul M BTW...? He should have been there as FIU is in his neck of the woods.

Anyhow, I really like what I see from the RBoyz especially in the Guatemala match. Now I did not see the entire thing so I am might have seen the better half (second) from what I am reading on the forum. I think the Honduras game will tell us if this is a blip or whether we truly are on the verge of having a team with a base that can move ahead to 2014.

I hope America is ready for us!

BTW: I have never attended a picnic and this year could be one I possibly could get away for... my older boy starts University in Canada so I will likely be up there in August, unless of course upper management decides differently... you lucky is a secretary yuh have.. I answer to the CEO!
        Peter R

Comment

It was great meeting up with you guys.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X