No announcement yet.

the hypocracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My recollection is that Mrs Mayne was a Canadian from Manitoba; used to talk to us bout dandelion wine and other Canadian stuff, Maddy was English and yes she lived in Hope Pastures, used to walk past her gates on the way home, she had a High School aged daughter if I remember correctly... the "never never.." quote is famous.. she walked with a waddle... I just don't remember her name to be Mrs Mayne. They are two different women, and maybe I have the names mixed up but I cannot remember the other name. BTW, Maddy came first as she was my first form teacher... the Canadian (whom I remember as Mrs Mayne) was after her... in my 3rd/4th form yrs. I'll see if I can find out the other name. and yes... they both loved football... (had to put that it to maintain the forum content)... LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Come on Assasin, our current side is mediocre at best. Probably the weakest side since 1998.

Comment

you joking right? How you come to that conculsion?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

come on now duh bettah dan dat Iyah. Dere is one ting to disagree but yuh a get ridiculous yah now

Comment

Working...
          X